Monday, June 09, 2008

Muggins' New Seat

We finally got to use Muggins' new bicycle seat.

This is me in my, um, bhurka (the bugs were relentless in Arrowhead Park this weekend), and Muggins in her new seat.

She did really well. She is not a happy dog if she doesn't know what's going on. About five minutes in, she decided to disembark. Not a good idea, we were in motion. She learned that she must stay in the seat or it's no fun. After that she sat nicely, looking around me to the right or the left so she could see where we were going.



She now knows what "bike" means. When I asked her the second day "Muggins bike?", she appeared to be quite pleased to head out.

8 comments:

Cherylinn said...

That's so funny....I've seen people with their dogs in a snuggly while cycling but never in their own seat....Way Cool.

So do you know how to use your brakes yet?

Fiddling Granny said...

Yup ... but I don't like them ... you should just have to pedal backwards to stop. That makes sense.

Nikki,Mikki and Me said...

What a cute little seat for Muggins!Looks like fun:)
Weren't the bugs brutal on the weekend??!! I couldn't believe the swarms of them.

SusanE said...

Now you can join Cheryl and I for the cycling trip.

Lauras Garden said...

Where is Muggin's helmet?

Jojo said...

And sunglasses?

PRINCE CHARMING said...

Whats with everyone wearing these bug suits? your missing out on the whole outdoor experience. lol

Cherylinn said...

Oh PC if they could only see your legs they'd disagree with you on the missing out part.