Monday, May 28, 2007

What's New

Just a quick post then I'm gonna go make some music.

I started a new knitting project this past week that's very cool. I'm knitting socks. I've done it before, but using those pesky double pointed needles is frustrating.

So I found instructions for making them on a circular needle. I almost use circular needles exclusively anyway. I'm making them both at once and starting at the toes so I can try them on as I go. It's ridiculously simple.

Here's where I am so far.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

You must have to sew up the back seam in that case right?

After I get going I prefer double pointed needles to circular.... I'm not overly fond of circular.... maybe it's the 15 years of using them for that stupid afghan.

Fiddling Granny said...

Nope, you knit around and around .... it's magic!

Cherylinn said...

can you send me the pattern?