Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Peek

Here's a little peek at the pix ... I'm waiting for Cheryl's because there are some duplicates and I'd like to show the best ones.

Here we are at the airport shortly after we met Susan. She was, much to her dismay, presented with the hat that was required wearing for the weekend. I've been wearing mine whenever I go out and constantly get compliments and inquiries about where to get one. People love them. Great idea Cheryl.

Friday morning Kaden and Ireland came and crawled into bed with us.

4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

I still laugh about that entire time in Kenora.....And yes our hats do rock....We have to wear them again next year.

Fiddling Granny said...

Sure ... I'm hoping mine's not worn out by then ... or someone has stolen it. I wear it all the time and get so many complements on it. Every time I wear it! LOL

Laura said...

I love the hats.
Five in the bed and the little one said ....

SusanE said...

Can't wait to get the pictures. I should have been more focused and just grabbed them from iphones while everyone was here.

The hats were/are beautiful.