Saturday, September 16, 2006

Beta & other Stuff

Susane has been trying to get us all to switch to the beta-version .... I'll look at it when I have some time in between other things, but this weekend is busy. Until then, apparently she won't be commenting, which must be killing her.

This is shaping up to be a lovely weekend in Fort Irwin ... it's sunny, and supposed to be in the mid 20's both today and tomorrow. It had already cooled down enough that I'd pulled out a knitting project that I'd put away a couple of years ago. It had what seemed to be an insurmountable error. Guess what .... two hours and I'm now finishing the seams. It should be done by the end of the weekend. I've pulled out another in progress one I worked on it for a while last night and now that's smoking along too.

Today, I have to take a few deep breaths and say a few yoga "aaoouums" in the lotus position to calm myself enough to glue in the linings on my in-progress fiddle. I'll have to do a little bit of intimidating work with a razor saw to install some of them properly. But, hey, "How hard can it be?".

We have a pot-luck tomorrow so I made a big pot of Chili Mole (pronounced mole-ay). So now it's laundry, a bit of housework, some fiddling, and if the wind comes up, some sailing would be appropriate.

Nice to have another summer weekend ..... delay the nasty winter (that's for susane who can't comment with her "I love winter" b.s. LOL

1 comment:

Cherylinn said...

I want to know what a chili mole is then I want the recipe.