Monday, November 27, 2006

Graddy's Who Dud It

I wadda kdow who dode it ...... who is respodsible for this calabity.

I was id Dewbarket for the week-ed, after buch bribig with a turkey didder. (Which was scrubtious, I bight add.) All was fide over the course of the week-ed.

We cabe hobe id the afterdood yesterday ad all seebed fide. We had cobpady for didder, there were ted of us, ad what a sbashig good tibe we all had.

I woke up this bordig and by throat was a bit scratchy ... you kdow the feelig. As the day progressed, it seebed to wors-ed.

At ludch tibe, I had some zigc and two thousad billigrabs of vitabid C. Id the bid-afterdood, I had ad Extra Spicy Clabato with Tabasco Sauce, I thig it was about fifteed shakes of the big bottle.

By suppertibe, the dose started to soud ruddy. I've been goig over the list of suspects.

I've darrowed it dowd to Bub, Dad, Devod, Scott, Adrew, Jodathod, Jabie, Caberod, Gavid, or Bya. I dod't thig it was ady of our didder guests, it's showed up too sood.

I'd like to offer thags to whoever sedt this by way.

Dow I'm going to curl up id a cobforter id frod of the televisiod ad watch Corder Gas. Babye that will bake be feel better.

Graddy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you run out of tissues, grab a loo roll, much cheaper Cheers

Anonymous said...

poor baby.... I hope you feel better soon.

Cherylinn said...

Watch out once it gets a grip on you, it won't leave you alone....drink lots of wine. Might work, if not, you won't remember you feel lousy.

Mr Gryper said...

your message was dripping with so much snot that I had to keep wiping the screen to read it. I got so nervous that I moved back to avoid catching something more than I already have going for me.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Cheryll had the right idea, wine cures all - well as long as the wine lasts. You may feel other symptoms after the wine runs out. If it doesn't work try Rum.

Of course there are still those that believe the scales of the prickly back worm fish hung over the bed post heals all problems.

Homee dad

The Lexiphage said...

Probably it was me and the smurfs. I know my lungs have been full of lung butter for quite a while now. My doctor has been putting leeches on me and shaking a staff covered in rat skulls at me, but it seems to have done no good. Glad to spread the joy around, though. Maybe I should try the prickly back worm fish...