Monday, November 20, 2006

How the heck???

Someone has stolen my left hand. How does that work??

I went to my violin lesson on Friday and Bethany told me it's time for me to start to learn "vibrato". You know, when you wiggle your finger while it's on the string and get a wiggly sound that makes the violin sound like it's sort of singing.

She tells me what I need to do to accomplish this feat. Hah! It feels as if I'm trying to play with my feet!

She tells me it takes a while to train the muscles. Well first I need to get my own hand back before I can train the muscles in it.

Stay tuned ... laughed to myself over that little musical pun!

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

So who stole it????

Anonymous said...

you should take a sound clip and post your playing on your blog so we can all enjoy it.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Perhaps once you have perfected the art send a tape to Cheryl, she may use it to calm the moose, deer, racoons, and lynx in her barn.

Homee Dad