Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where've ya been?? What's New??

Well, let's see. It's been a while since I blogged and there are a few newsy things.

I have a couple of new Great-nephews ... Nathan and Kaden. For pictures, you'll have to click on the links to Shady Lane Farm's blog and Stephanie & Matt's blog and I'm sure Mushing Mum's blog will have plenty of pix too.

I have a new Grand-dog ... Cherry Jubilee .. she's getting called Jubilee though. Here's her picture.






I took this picture of her when she was eight weeks old. She's really cute and fun to play with.


We served a gourmet supper to 48 people ... the theme was French Canadian .... here are our beautiful salads all line up and almost ready to serve, we topped them off with lots of blue cheese. Yummy!!





Here's the crew of cooks.





Since I last blogged, Ken did some customization on the Durango ... long story ... it's been written off ... living in deer country, it happens. Suffice to say that Bambi made it with less injury than the dodge.








Last, but not least, Cheryl made me a "roadie" for those long, boring drives ...




"Nuff for now ... gotta get ready to go out ... taking my "roadie" to it's first party!

1 comment:

Cherylinn said...

It's about time you updated. A "roadie" I like that. Jubilee is so cute. Nice custom work on the durango. Dinner sure looks great. I'm starving now. Thanks.