Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tears from Granny

Okay, before you get all worried, these are happy tears, not the sad ones. Grandpa was nosing around online and came across these three YouTube clips.

There's a talent show in the UK called "Britain's Got Talent". Yeah, I know, another reality show. Perhaps so, but this contestant is worth watching. This is incredible. If you're on dial-up, (like you Gryper), don't worry about it taking a few minutes to download them. It's well worth the wait. A cell phone salesman from Wales surprises the heck out of everyone.

Paul Potts does his first performance.

Paul Potts' Semi-final Performance.

Paul Pott's Wins £100,000


Enjoy the goosebumps and the tears ... I chole up every time I watch it.

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

A few Tears!...I wept. That guy was amazing. It felt like he was singing right to me. I don't have a freeking clue what he was saying but I absorbed it all.
I just keep watching it over and over again. Took forever to download and I mean forever, but it really is worth it.
I will buy his music when it comes available.

Fiddling Granny said...

I just watched it again and I'm speechless ..... unbelievable!

AutumnZ said...

That was so beautiful! My daddy told me about this yesterday but didn't remember his name or what the name of the show was or anything. I was so glad to find this here! Mr. Potts is so humble! His imperfection "everyday man" persona coupled with that voice is going to make him a mainstream star. How much do you want to bet we will be buying his Christmas CD in a year or so?