Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Stuff

Another Christmas has come and gone.

Last September I decided to make stockings for our four grandchildren. I started Mya's but got sidetracked. Dec 10th I finally finished it and I hated it. It was ugly. So with two weeks to go, and a lot of other things on the schedule, I started over, finishing them Christmas Eve. Their gifts that fit went right into the stockings instead of wrapping them. The kids liked them and I was asked if their parents get them next year.
















This is Mya, she spent a lot of time singing and dancing in front of the fireplace.
















Jonathon & Jamie getting their gifts ... Andrew was as pleased with their gifts as they were.


















Gavin wanted a tiger shirt ... he doesn't ask for a lot, so we weren't sure if he wanted a cute tiger or a realistic tiger on the shirt, so we gave him one with two adults and one with a young cute tiger.
















As always, we had clowns at our Christmas gathering. Gryper and Prince Charming ... a scary pair!

4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

I love the pic of Mya...Then Gryper and Prince Charming. Nice couple don't you think?

Jojo said...

Nice pictures! Looks like everyone had a alot of fun!
Good to see Gryper smiling!
Happy New Year!

SusanE said...

Good work on the stockings. What was wrong with the first ones?

Hey I want you pattern for knitting socks on circular needles.

Happy New Year.

Fiddling Granny said...

The first one was ugly, and disproportionate. It looked pretty in the bottom of the garbage pail with coffee grounds all over it! LOL

I sent the link to the "socks on a circular needle" stuff to your e-mail address.

I wonder how Cheryl's are coming? Still at the toes?