Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Few Friends

Last night, we had a few friends in for supper. There were 13 of us and we all had a great time.


I had great fun planning the menu and setting the table. I was particularly pleased with the way I was able to fold the serviettes - like little Sydney Opera Houses.




















After supper the Tone Deaf Daredevils, made our "recorder debut" and played some Christmas carols and we had a little sing-along. We played soprano, alto and tenor recorders. Last year at this time none of us had even played recorders, but Ken arranged the music in three parts and then he, Dave and I worked on learning to play. It went really well.

4 comments:

SusanE said...

Beautiful table!

ps: I've got it all planned for how much fun we can have next year or hte year after in Arizona.. Whatever works best for you

Cherylinn said...

Sure looks nice and the napkins are awesome. You really do put on a wonderful spread but I love teasing you about it.

Fiddling Granny said...

I can't tell you how much fun it is planning it, and putting it together!

Never Give Up said...

I notice there was no food.... only a nice spread