Friday, September 17, 2010

I Confess

Okay, I confess. I love gadgets. I like things that do stuff and the slicker, the better.

This gadget, that I got yesterday, has to be the absolute top of the heap, super-duper, fantabulously cool gadget.

It does everything but curl my hair, and in the past 10 years, Mother Nature seems to have taken care of that.

Here's what I don't need to put in my purse before I go somewhere now that I have this gadget.

cell phone (is the battery charged?)
iPod (is the battery charged?)
camera (is the battery charged?)
video camera (didn't have one)
address book
calendar
notepad
tuner
metronome
a book
map
time waster (like sudoku)

This is the coolest gadget EVER!

It has:
internet
gps
compass
clock
dictionary
metric/imperial converter
Tim Horton's locator

All right there.

And SOOO much more.





Yippeee!!

5 comments:

Cherylinn said...

That was FAST!

Cherylinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherylinn said...

I deleted that, it put it up twice....

Laura said...

A Tim Horton's locator? How did we ever survive without IPhones?

Country Girl said...

I love my iphone!