Sunday, September 26, 2010

Walk In The Clouds

Yesterday we went on the canopy tour in the Haliburton Forest.

Ever since the last time when I heard that Andrew had hung from his harness over the side of the walkway, I wanted to try it.

I got really nervous just before I did it but Andrew and Devon encouraged me to do it. After the first time, it was great.

I got a whole bunch of pix that are on my Facebook page, but here's a few. Cheryl and John took a bunch too so you'll be seeing more.



Our friends Michael and his daughter Brittany.





3 comments:

SusanE said...

I like the picture of you reaching to hook in. Looks like it was fun.

Cherylinn said...

That was so much fun....but you will never believe it. My camera died and it won't come back to life...

Country Girl said...

Very Cool