Monday, March 05, 2007

Sleep Disturbances

I woke up Sunday morning at 2:16 to the sound of laughing. I know the time because I asked Ken ... the laughing wakened him too.

It wasn't just that far away, off in the distance, party on the other side of the lake kind of laughing. It was really nearby. It wasn't just a quiet laugh, it was that really uncontrollable, I-can't-stop-myself, tears-running-down-my-face kind of laughter.

When I was awakened, I had been dreaming something about canoes. I can't really recall the dream, just that it involved canoes. The puzzling part is, there's nothing particularly funny about canoes.

On that morning, however, found something extraordinarily funny about them at 2:16. I was unable to stop laughing. Tears rolled down my face as Ken, puzzled over the whole issue. Yeah well, duh, I'm puzzled too!

5 comments:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

senile dementia :)

Fiddling Granny said...

LMAO ... good one Steph ... I'm sitting here laughing like crazy ... again ... hmmm ... maybe you're right!

SusanE said...

Good one Stephanie!

Cherylinn said...

Have you seen a shrink?

Fiddling Granny said...

Good idea Cheryl, can you recommend one? Perhaps just give me the name of yours.