Saturday, March 15, 2008

Don't Get Any Bright Ideas

The subject line is for CG & MM. This in no way means I have any intentions what-so-ever of joining your mega-ride. I'm still planning on doing the hostess thing.

Since we're planning on visiting PEI this year with the Bees & the Grypers, and we're all planning on taking the bicycles, Muggins wanted to get prepared early. This is her in her new bicycle seat. (Sammie hasn't tried hers yet since the Bees are down south. )

Muggins didn't mind it at all, she just couldn't stop sniffing long enough to get her picture taken, so she looks like she's pulled down, but she can sit up perfectly. I think the girls are really gonna enjoy it. It'll be interesting to see how Mrs Bee's and my legs hold up though!

Hmm ... I wonder if I should get a little parrot style one for Merlin?



2 comments:

SusanE said...

Now why would I get any bright ideas?

What kind of bike do you have?

I can't wait to see the pictures of Muggins on the bike.

Fiddling Granny said...

It's a great little turquoise CCM number from Canadian Tire. It's only good for short jaunts, not nasty ones like you and CG go on.

It's perfect for me ... well not really ... it has hand brakes - they just feel wrong. I like the pedal backwards kind of brakes, they're more natural.