Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Sister Spoils Me

I know, I know, I haven't been very active with my posts. I've just been doing a bunch of other stuff.

I have to share something cool though. My sister spoils me. Thank you CG.

First of all after having posted about my teapots, we had a few posts from others about their teapots. That segued to a post about aprons. Since that time, both my teapot collection and my apron collection have each grown by one.

First of all when we went to their cottage for a visit last week she gave me this apron she made for me. It's got funny cartoons on it. Notice the nice pink border around the outside. I look very June Cleaver-ish when I'm wearing it.








Then, as if that weren't enough, we arrived at Mum & Dad's yesterday and she was waiting for me with this beauty.

After our teapot blogs, she sought out Mrs Potts for me.

Isn't it great?! Thanks CG.





*
*

4 comments:

Laurence Hunt said...

Please call me if they start talking to you, and you start replying.

However, if the comments are cheery, then don't worry!

SusanE said...

I want you to serve me tea in your new teapot while wearing your apron.

Fiddling Granny said...

Sorry Susan, Mrs Pots is far to elegant to have to work. She just has to look beautiful ... the apron however I will definitely wear to serve you.

Laurence Hunt said...

Too elegant to have to work?

Sounds like all the Evenden sisters, though I suppose an apron is not too indecorous....

I assume that if the caboose wanders up to Kenora, the teapots and aprons will be there....

Be sure to read my comment on "Reply to Laurence, back in October.