Monday, June 02, 2008

A Few More

This takes hours to do, I'm not even a quarter of the way through cropping, sorting, dating, and naming them. Here's a cool one of Cheryl & Vicki.


This one is Susan with my friend Cyndy MacDonald.


Yes, to your question Laura, I do have one of you.



The ones I have are mostly my kids, but there a few more gems like these. You'll have to be patient, all I've done is crop these. When they're all done, I'll have a CD for you as per your request Susan. Feel free to take copies of these though.

3 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

Thanks, Wendy. I am so impressed. That's back when Toronto could cope with snow. You must have everything labelled or a phenomemal memory. I can't remember many names of my childhood friends.

Cherylinn said...

These are great. Keep up the good work.

AutumnZ said...

Hey! So good to see you again!