Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fall Colours

For some reason the pix won't go to a larger size if you click on them! Anyone know why??


***********

I was in town the Monday and the colours of the leaves were stunning. With rain predicted for several days this week, I was concerned that the best display would be over by the weekend, so I snapped some pictures. This is the first panorama that I've stitched together and am pleased with it. After looking at it, I realized there's still lots of green, so I'll check up there again next Monday.

*






After I left the park, I was going past the elementary school and the kids ere just going back in from recess. I thought it was a beautiful playground for them to play in.


*


4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

The leaves sure are taking nice colour now.....I love a stretch of Hwy 35, you come down a hill around a bend and are looking around the next bend and up the hill and it's just full of spectacular coloured leaves. Do you know where I mean? There is a cute farm as you come down the hill and round the first bend. Heading towards Minden.

Gryper said...

Yes!!

Cherylinn said...

It wasn't until heading towards Minden on Saturday that I realized I was mixing up two spots. The farm comes before my favourite bend in the highway. The bend is almost at Minden.

PRINCE CHARMING said...

Nice shots Auntie