Sunday, December 14, 2008

My fiddle

We had some company last night and I was asked how my violin is progressing. Then I was asked to bring it out. As I was putting stuff away just now, I was looking at it and thought, I should take a picture of this. It's not done, but jeez it's starting to look like a violin.







It's not glued or anything, cause there's some trimming that'll have to be done first. It does all fit together properly, it's just that I didn't have enough hands to hold it in place and take the picture.

Better get back to carving the insides.

**

**

3 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

It is beautiful. I am impressed.

Cherylinn said...

We have done a remarkable job on that....It spectacular.

Anonymous said...

I would love to do an article on your homemade violin. If you have the chance, could you give me a call (457-1037) or email jwatt@haliburtonecho.ca?

Thanks!

Jenn Watt
Reporter - Haliburton Echo