Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Gourmet Supper

As I've blogged about other times, we have our gourmet supper friends coming tomorrow. This is the group where the six of us get together and prepare all the food after we're all here. Each of us pairs up with someone (other than our spouse - we can cook with them any time) and we divide up the individual recipes amongst the three groups.

We're hosting this month and I've been planning this one since December, I'm really excited about it. Here's the menu.


Appetizer

Bruschetta with Grilled Eggplant and Onion
~~
Entree

Grilled Spatchcocked Quail with Sage Butter
(oops the pic is upside down)







Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Orange & Honey


Browned Butter Green Beans with Pine Nuts


Pan Seared Gnocchi with Browned Butter and Sage



~~
Dessert

Individual Orange Souffles




~~

Doesn't it all sound great??

3 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

It does sound really good. Too bad you can't send samples over the internet. Whenever I try something different people here complain.

Cherylinn said...

I want your sweet potato recipe.

Fiddling Granny said...

Laura, my family used to ... it's when they nove out and you cook for adults that life changes. You'll be surprised.

CG ... I'll email it to you.