Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Answer Seems Obvious

An unfortunate bit of mischief this past weekend prompted this post. CG was at our house and took the unbelievable liberty of turning the toilet paper backwards on the roll.

It seems some folk like it backwards. It's pretty clear to me that the end should be up front, where it's convenient. When it's backwards and the end comes off the back of the roll you have to fuss with it.

Seems obvious which is the correct way of putting the roll to me.

Not to worry CG, it was noticed immediately and switched back to the correct position.




~~~
~~~

6 comments:

Cherylinn said...

I'm terribly sorry to inform you that my way is most right.....
I wonder if it's a lefty thing.....

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

I'm with you Wendy!!

Maybe it's a "lefty" thing... :)

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

OMG Cheryl!!!!
We must have been typing at the same time lol

PRINCE CHARMING said...

I personally could care less what way it is

SusanE said...

Laurence and I are with Wendy. It looks so much neater our way.

I'M A LEFTIE!

Gryper said...

The reason PC doesn't care is because he uses his finger.

I'm left handed and like it on the outside where it is more convenient, the way God intended it to be.

Mrs. G prefers it on the back side of the roll (I thought I should add 'of the roll' for clear understanding) so in our on suite it is on the back side of the roll and in the others it is on the outside. The way God intended it to be.