Sunday, May 31, 2009

Role Reversal


Most of you know my character and the Mister's character and the contrast. I get excited and pumped about stuff and the Mister says without facial expression, "Yeah, I'm excited."

You can imagine my surprise when we looked at a house yesterday, and the Mister goes bonkers. He's so pumped, and worried about it not coming together. I, on the other hand, am the one saying, "If it's meant to be, it'll happen.".

This house was great, it fits our requirements perfectly with a couple of minor exceptions. The kitchen is fabulous ... that's a must, when we have company, we always end up in the kitchen. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.




Everything else seems to work too. There's room for the business, room for the RV, room for the pool table, room (and maples) for sugarin'.

I've just got the Mister bouncing off the ceiling like a helium balloon and for some reason, I'm feeling very calm about the whole thing.

~~
~~ 


2 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

That is a nice kitchen. So many windows!

Cherylinn said...

That's one awesome kitchen....Send me the listing, we might beat you to putting in an offer? LOL