Thursday, June 04, 2009

Giggle, Snort, Guffaw

CG arrived yesterday morning late in the morning. We had coffee and did some Scrabble tutoring before lunch. CG brought a terrific chicken vegetable soup and grainy bread for lunch. After lunch we hung out, chatted, and did some more Scrabble instruction. We kept impatiently watching the clock and when the clock struck five, the libations came down, and help us stay calm while we waited for Susan.

She arrived at about 6:30 and I think we may have been noisy from then on. Here's a picture Ken took of us chatting after supper.




I can't remember what time we went to bed, it was somewhere between the wine and the scotch. 

As I lay in bed, I listened to Susan and CG chatting and laughing helplessly, in the other bedroom. I was enjoying the sound of it and debating whether I should go into the room with them, but before I decided, I woke up and it was 6:00. I guess I missed the boat on that one.

What a great time ... and nobody but me is up, so we still have the morning to goof around.
~~


4 comments:

SusanE said...

It wasn't me talking. Cheryl just wouldn't shut up.

Prince Charming said...

good choice not joining them lol.
http://gooddlooking.blogspot.com/
My new blog. couldn't resist talking about myself

Cherylinn said...

I do believe it was Susan that wouldn't shut up. I said to her not knowing the exact time that we should get to sleep after all it's 11:30....she laughed at me and said try 1:30 and then we started talking and laughing once again until 2:30 then she finally fell asleep. Dad you would be proud we both faced the wall after all we both remember too well that rule.

Lauras Garden said...

Chatting? You are all sitting at the same table with lap-tops. Are you chatting to each other or other people?