Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally A Post

Here's what's been going on around here.

I didn't take any pix when Sue & Steve were here or at the Crazy Glasses Party. Plum forgot.

Here are Susan and Steph's kids in the back of the house.

This is The Mister's guitar, he's spraying it with lacquer, then he can string it up. Tomorrow or Friday we should actually hear it's voice. I can't wait.
Here is the cello I'm working on now. Her name will be Lucy.

After spending a bunch of time preparing the front and back, here is a picture of them both cut out, followed by the edges having been trimmed (with The Mister's help ... the pieces of wood are big). In the last picture, you can see that I've begin the arching on the front.












1 comment:

Cherylinn said...

Awesome Work.....I love the colour of Ken's guitar.