Friday, July 13, 2007

Granny Does A Survey

Frequently I look at the map of visitors to my blog and I'm surprised by the visitors I get from all over the world. I have a hard time believing that people actually read some of my silly posts, especially people who are not family members who feel obliged to visit.

Blogger has started this new survey thing, and I thought, "Sweet, this is a cool way to find out more about blog-visitors." Humour me ... take a moment and check out the survey just above this post .... let me know why you visit.

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Cause I want to visit it that's why.....I answered you question thingie. But I gave you 2 anwers.

SusanE said...

Where did you get the link for this... I'd like to do one.

I answered.... 3 answers (I really enjoyed the last question)

Fiddling Granny said...

It's in the blogger stuff
Dashboard ... layout ... add a page element