Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We've All Been There

This morning as I was packing up my fiddlemaking stuff in preparation for my course next week - yippee, I stepped outside onto the deck to calm the guard cockapoo when I saw this lovely lady in all her finery.

She looked so pretty I just had to take her picture.


















Then I thought, I wonder if I can get in a little closer and get a close-up "head & shoulders" picture of her all dressed for the party.

After I took a look at the pictures, it struck me as kind of funny, looks like this was the morning after the night before for this party girl.


2 comments:

Cherylinn said...

She might want to lighted up on the partying a bit. She is different. Some freeks would pay a fortune for hair like that.

SusanE said...

pretty little lady though, even if she is overly friendly on the party scene.