Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Roughing it While You're Camping

So this past weekend we went camping with Gryper and the Missus. Some may argue that this style of camping stretches the idea of roughing it, but ho-old on thar! It ain't always a picnic setting these rigs up.

This campsite in Emily Provincial Park was listed as being able to accomodate less than 32 foot trailers. Grypers' Doll House is less than 32 feet, much less. They lucked out with campsites as far as world record for the funniest parking jobs, but you all know Gryper ... it was perfectly level.. the Missus stated that the Doll House was the most level they have ever had it.

You be the judge.



2 comments:

SusanE said...

Wow. I wouldn't put my money on it, except gryper did the leveling so I trust his word over my eye.

Cherylinn said...

Something looks a little off, so I cleaned by biofocils and it's still not right. So then I grabbed another pair of glasses and something still isn't right. I've made an appointment to have my eyes check. lol.