Saturday, May 31, 2008

Granny Gets a New Toy

Yesterday my new toy arrived. It's a gadget that attaches to my camera and I can take pictures of my old slides and convert them to digital. I went through all of my slides this morning and sorted them.

All the pictures of people have been converted to digital, but still need to be edited. Pictures like scenery and stuff, that I REALLY like, I've sorted and I'll go through them and then do only my very best pictures, there's too many to do all of them. I haven't cropped them yet, there are 206 of them, but here are a few that I like.


The first one is Gryper. He's trying to sell his hat by convincing them that it was carved from a solid block of wood. You can see by the look on Halfpint's face, he's not falling for it.


This next picture is of Mrs Gryper. Behind her is the tent trailer that she and Gryper made back in the olden days. Mrs G sewed the tent, while Gryper made the box and frame.


This is me with Cyclin' Granny in the middle, Never Give Up on the right and Mushing Mum in front. We were in England in 1969 for this one.


This pic is me ... looking groovy in Scotland in 1971.



4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Wow, that's pretty cool..

Lauras Garden said...

I love the pictures! They brought back old memories for me too.

SusanE said...

You have the best pictures. It's so much fun seeing them.

Gryper said...

that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!