Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm Not Normally One To Gloat

But ....

I did it .... I really did it. After getting beat at crokinole by Gryper for most of my life, I wupped his butt. Yep, I did it.

So now, the questions come.

Is he losing that killer instinct?
Did he have too much G&T?
Was he sleep deprived?

I know one thing, he didn't let me win, as he might claim. I saw the surprised and horrified looks that flashed across his face when his shot wasn't exactly as he had planned. I saw the looks of disbelief when my shots did work out. I was red hot!

Yep ... if I never, ever win again, I will always remember that for one brief, shining, moment, I reigned!

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Job extremely WELL DONE!

SusanE said...

You da man!

Gryper said...

First, let me explain, I don't want to complain but the chair I had was uncomfortable, the pucks I had were out of balance, and I had a lot of Black Fly bites to contend with PLUS there was a glare from the window which was at Fiddling Granny's back so she had a light advantage.