Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peer Pressure

After Angellaura's comment on her post, I'm feeling pressured to post more frequently. Succumbing to the peer pressure, I have the following post.

This morning I have nothing to say. I'm waiting for the kettle to boil so I can make tea ... in one of my teapots .

Angellaura made the vermicomposting sound easy. After annihilating my first flock of worms, I got another half pound herd. They seem to be surviving, but they're not "gettin' busy" as quickly as I thought they would.

That about does it, I'm out of ideas this morning.

I have a fiddle lesson today ... yee haw!!

*

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

I'm glad you've put an early morning post. I've just made my coffee and came in to check out all blogs. Keep up the good work.

SusanE said...

I thought of getting the vermicomposting worms, but then I figured with the amount of time we're out of town it wasn't fair to my dogsitter to have her take care of worms. too.

Lauras Garden said...

I feel so important. I didn't know I was so influential and unforgettable.