Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Has Granny Quit Blogging?

No, I haven't quit, but it has been over a month. We've just been really busy and it hasn't been at the top of my list. Busy with what you ask. In no particular order (because I haven't the time to sort them). Here's what we've been up to.

This past weekend we went to the Moto Cross place and watched Grandson II on his bike.

Grandpa has been working on his guitar, even though I haven't been busy with it, I thought I'd toss it in.
We spent a weekend at the cottage of friends.
We went camping with other friends and cycled a lot.
We helped Gryper take a tree down.
We went to the Ugly Hat Party and CG's place.
I've worked on my viola.
While spending the weekend in newmarket, we went to the mandarin restaurant.
I got a tattoo with my son and daughter (they're autism awareness tattoos).
And that's the tip of the iceberg. When I have time to sort the pictures from my camera, there's lots more that 's been keeping me out of trouble. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Glad to see you have finally posted.....Yes you've been busy, but no excuses....

Lauras Garden said...

I have been wondering why you were so quiet. Was that your first tatoo?

SusanE said...

Good to have you back.

Gryper said...

Since she didn't answer your question LG, I will answer for her. This her second time at this barbaric custom.

Lauras Garden said...

Thanks Gryper. I had pretty much given up. Where and what is the other?

Fiddling Granny said...

Laura, the other one is a small red treble clef, that now looks like a birth mark. Let's say it only shows if I wear a V necked sweater. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I know this post is from well over a year ago, but I'd love to see up close pictures of the heart autism tattoos - I have 2 children with autism, and am contemplating getting my first tattoo in their honor.

Fiddling Granny said...

Jen...send me your e-mail address and I'll send a pic.