Friday, July 24, 2009

The Ongoing Ode to Cheryl

When I found this little gem on the comments section of one of my posts, I was left no alternative. I had to publicly expose you-know-who for hiding things from us.

"I've just read the "Ode to Cheryl"....wow it's been a long time, but actually it hasn't. I just haven't told my stupid little secrets. But here's one...Yesterday I was removing the label off a wine bottle and I stabbed myself with a pearing knife in the muscle between the thumb and first finger.Let me tell you that hurt and the muscle is still like a brick in there.

5:06 PM, July 21, 2009"


Only you, wouldn't leave the bottle on the table,

Only you, would try to carve off the label

What kind of a fool, would use the knife as their tool,

Now you've sliced your thumb muscle in two.

We think you're accident prone,


You're hilarious, you one and only you.


*********


See the bottom of my blog for the complete Ongoing Ode to Cheryl.


*********

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

LOL...I've been keeping you in the dark for awhile now...I won't tell you the other things I've done but never mentioned...

Lauras Garden said...

Don't feel bad Cheryl. I stabbed myself in the finger Monday trying to give a plant a lethal injection of salt and vinegar. Maybe I'll blog about that snd FG will write me a song.

Cherylinn said...

Laura, why were you giving a plant a lethal injection?