Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coldjack CD Release Party

Our friend Michael is in a band called Coldjack. They have been working really hard and on Saturday, they released their CD. We were lucky enough to be invited to the release party. And what a party it was.

When we arrived the stage was all set up.

Everyone who attended was given a CD. This is Michael, talking to friends Richard & Liz about it before the band went on stage.
Michael's son, Andrew & daughter, Brittany.

Michael and Brittany.
This is Michael playing an amazing solo.
The whole band was terrific.
I think the drummer stole the show though!

5 comments:

Cherylinn said...

That is so AWESOME! Michael if you are reading this CONGRATULATIONS!......

Glad you guys had a great time. See you soon, Neighbour!

Fiddling Granny said...

Hop, bang, thump, cymbol, RIBBIT!

SusanE said...

I'll have to hear the CD or the group sometime. Maybe the reunion.

SusanE said...

I'll have to hear the CD or the group sometime. Maybe the reunion.

Prince Charming said...

Thats great news. My hat is off to them I wish them the absolute best!! And I see huge potential in the drummer perhaps a solo career?