Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's Dorky, I Know

I am completely aware that it's dorky, but I asked for a lava lamp for Christmas somewhere around, oh, I don't know, fifteen years ago. I would turn it on every evening and enjoy the random blobs. Then one night, I forgot to turn it off. The instructions said to keep it turned on for less than eight hours.

I never worked right, but I didn't have the heart to pitch it. I would try it the odd time and the blob would sit sadly in the bottom.

Today, I gave it it's final shot before it got sent to be displayed for the dump-shoppers.



IT"S WORKING!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?


Seems as if everyone is happy about it.

4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

She just didn't want to be left in the cold dumpster.....Glad she's up and running once again.

Fiddling Granny said...

OMG look at this Cheryl ... I've added a pic of something I saw this morning.

Cherylinn said...

LOL.....glad you haven't packed Froggie...

Fiddling Granny said...

Are you kidding? He's a huge help. Better than anyone else by leaps and bounds.