Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pictures That Mess With Your Mind

I got these in and e-mail and can't take credit, but thought I would share them.

This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston



Now that you've seen the outside view,
take a look at the inside view...

It's made entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear
glass box!




A PAINTED BATHROOM FLOOR!!!

Tenth floor of a hi-rise building......
IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY ...


AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door...
NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR !




FINALLY!!

THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.


4 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

I love the smoker's lounge!

Cherylinn said...

My favourite is the smokers lounge as well.....

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

lol

SusanE said...

I'd love to try using the toilet in Houston.