Wednesday, January 11, 2006

AdSense revisited

I'm curious. I've been watching the ads they put up on here. There have been some good ones on violins and fiddling (I'm thinking about eventually getting a Coda Bow so it's good to know who's out there). I've seen some on other topics of no interest to me. On Jan 28th weekend there's the dogsled derby in Haliburton. The have dogsled racing and other activities. Susan (see link to Mushing Mum) has dogs and a dogsled. I'm wondering if mentioning that will get some dogsled ads on my blog. Just curious. Do you think I've mentioned dogsledding enough to trigger it?? Check out Susan's blog for dogsledding pics. http://mushingmum.blogspot.com

3 comments:

SusanE said...

You can advertise vicariously for me Wendy. How do they pay you by the way. I clicked on some of your ads to see if that helped.

SusanE said...

It worked, you now have dog sledding website linked to your page.

SusanE said...

I think WIntergreen dogsledding does marriage encounter dog sled trips. I checked them out earlier and Laurence and I were going to do it, but it happens the day I get back from the Yukon Quest.