Sunday, January 08, 2006

AdSense

Well, they've gone!! All the kids have left. No noise, no wrestling, no teasing, no stealing GameBoys, no playing Pit or Balderdash, but most important of all, no food left! Hokey Dinah, can that gang eat! So, that having been said, I decided I needed to make some money to pay for all the food they ate, so I signed up for AdSense.

You see the ad at the top of this page? Well that's gonna make me rich! People will click on the advertisements and Google will pay me money. Gotta like that, eh? I don't know how they decide what ads to put there, but I'm guessing that if I say something about our skating rink, they'll put up ads for skates or hockey sticks or if I talk about music, they put up ads for musical instruments.

Now I just have to blab away and then sit back and wait for the bucks to roll in. Life is good! Good thing I just have to sit back, I'm suffering a Balderdash injury. Not an easy thing to acquire. While playing Balderdash, I bent over to pick something up off of the floor and apparently I pinched a nerve in my lower back. Aging sucks.

So now I've mentioned hockey sticks, skates, games like Balderdash and Pit, back injuries, aging, GameBoy, music and musical instruments, better toss in my Selmer Bundy flute, Wildwood Troubadour banjo and my Ifshin violin with Dominant strings (or fiddle), oh hold on, did I mention my GoldTone Banjola? We'll see what ads they pick to put up and make me one of the wealthy dot com people.

All for now.
Let the earning begin.

No comments: