Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blogger Beta II

So, in the continuing saga of Granny's learning to use blogger's beta version, you may have noticed some changes to the layout of my blog.

Look immediately to the right of this post. Right on the top, I have a list of my most recent blogs, so those who wait with baited (is that the correct spelling?) breath for my pearls of wisdom can see instantly, how prolific I've been.

I've had to redo the Ongoing Ode To Cheryl (see down below the links). I've tried and tried, but I can't make it look like the poetic genius that it is. It will only come out in paragraphs. Arrgh. (We're waitng for a new verse Cheryl ..... )

It was really easy to move stuff around, next time I'll try some pictures ... in the past they've been frustrating and I haven't had enough wine to deal with it today.

So, in Granny's opinion ... this new blogger seems okay .... so far. I made a deliberate boo-boo, so I'd have to edit my post (as I usually do anyway), that was really fast and easy.

No comments: