Friday, December 08, 2006

Blogger Beta

Okay, so I've been putting it off. I've been watching the messages encouraging me to sign up, knowing that soon they'll force me to change. I don't like change. The worst of it is though, I'm Mr Gryper's "blogmaster" and he really HATES change. Especially changes to do with the computer. I know when he has to change, I'll be hearing "gryping" and bellyaching for ages.

So I bit the bullet. I've changed over. Now I have to find all the things that are different and figure out what they mean so I can deal with the old grouch proactively. Who knows, maybe aside from teaching him that he'll have to sign in differently (that's gonna be a five star whine session) hopefully he won't see any other changes when he's posting his questionable wisdom.

I hope you've made this easy Mr Blogdesigner, whoever you are.

As an aside ... it was -20C ( -4F) here last night ... the snow was squeaking like crazy when we walked on it. I suspect tomorrow morning the lake will be frozen over and we'll hear the old girl groaning and rumbling. It always sounds spooky, but I like it.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

It's much easier to make changes.... you'll love it after you get the hang of it. Laurence switched a week or so ago.

Maddy said...

How are you getting on with the Beta - I find it much easier [but then I'm not really a techy]
Best wishes