Friday, July 04, 2008

Summer Projects

I have lots of exciting plans for the summer.
Ken put the new seat, no, chesterfield on my bike, so I don't get bum problems.

Along with the chair re-upholstery from my previous post, I have two classes booked at the Haliburton School of The Arts.

Today I picked up another toy for fun, it's a little addition to my altzheimers prevention programme. I picked up this little doll, she's not mine, she's just on loan for the summer. Isn't she a beaut!




I can play a scale in the key of F, just one octave, but you've gotta start somewhere. How cool is that? I really want to play that "Tantivvy, Tantivvy, Tantivvy, A-Hunting We Will Go" tune. All the local hounds will start baying and looking for hares.

*

*

2 comments:

SusanE said...

You're so funny. When do you take up bagpipes... I'll join you for that.

Fiddling Granny said...

I'm in, there are practice chanters (for learning the bagpipes) on e-bay, you can get a book, CD and chanter for less than $50.

After we learn all the fingerings we can invest in the pipes. We'll practice together on msn!