Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Kids Are Here - Day 3

Mya was not a happy camper this morning .. she laid on the dining room floor an snoozed for a while. I think she misses her Dad.



We went for a drive ... destination Wolf Preserve. Got there and the office was open but the wolf section wasn't. Duh ... should have called.

We got back to Carnarvon and Mya got car sick. Yay! We cleaned her up, then headed home. After lunch, we went for a walk in the forest.













After we returned from our walk, we bathed the kids ... I say "we" carelessly, 'cause Devon did it, and she did a great job. They never have baths, Cameron showers them, so they were not really familiar with her way of doing the job.

Then it was supper, and bed time. Then survival for me and Devon.




3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

COME ON ONE BOTTLE BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU? You could have done better than that.
See you tomorrow! Bright and Early.

Fiddling Granny said...

To the right and left there were four more bottles ... I cropped them out!

SusanE said...

I like 20 Bees.

I'd make a mess of your bathroom for 20 Bees.

I literally laughed uproarously over your comment re the 20 bees pictures.