Thursday, April 08, 2010

What Next?!


Today I went to Bethany's and while she worked on a fiddle, I worked on my viola. As we worked and chatted, we made plans for upcoming projects.

When my viola is finished, I'm starting my cello. I now have the plans (pattern) for making it, so I can even start making templates.

We also started making plans for another project. This will be one that we'll get paid for. We're going to combine efforts and make a double bass. We're both going to buy the supplies, work on it, and we'll split the profit.

Here's a pic of one ... it'll be bit bigger than the current projects, but we're up for it!

After having been chastised for not posting frequently enough recently, I hope you're impressed.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

I love the cello.

Cherylinn said...

Wow, you're right what next?

Laura said...

A bit bigger?